Disrupt the normal with us
Senior Salesforce Administrator
5+ years of experience | Full time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Design, set up and maintain Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Mobilize business change by leveraging Salesforce to enable fit-for-purpose scalable business solutions to meet the company’s needs.
- Develop Salesforce platforms to meet ever-changing needs.
- Configure page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
- Create and update users, reports and dashboards to track timelines and implementations for management visibility.
- Create validation rules, approval process, workflows,and utilize process builder knowledge in generating reports and dashboards using tools like Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard etc.
- Data Loading using SFDC Data Loader & experience on CRM applications like Data Exports & Imports.
- Create Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Record Types, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- 5 years+ of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.