Disrupt the normal with us
3+ Years of Experience | Full-Time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Developer with a proven track record of on-time and successful deliveries in Node.js & PostgreSQL.
- Work end to end on microservices and serverless built on cutting edge technologies like Node.js (Strong practical experience preferred.)
- Document Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment.
- Work on NodeJS, Java and development using Angular.js / React.js.
- Develop frontend frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Work on client/server application development.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills to articulate technical concepts to the team.
- Excellent development, and debugging skills.
- Ability to learn, act, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of database & web applications.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.