Disrupt the normal with us
4+ years of experience | Full-Time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Design ideas using various methods and latest technology, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and 5.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Deliver an outstanding user experience providing exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Use wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to illustrate and present design ideas.
- Present the user interface visually so that information is easy to read and understand.
- Generate clear ideas, designs and concepts of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Develop models and prototypes to be used in various products.
- Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver an innovative end-to-end user interface.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Oversee design changes and improvements throughout the development process and integrate technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Collaborate with the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for direction, visuals, and interface.
- Strong fundamental concepts and technical expertise.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Zeplin.
- Knowledge of Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap , HTML5 & CSS3.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.