Disrupt the normal with us
4+ years of experience | Full-Time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Work on Experience Server (CRX), including the Content Explorer.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows, using the AEM architecture.
- Building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies.
- Develop curated content, websites, landing pages and manage digital assets.
- 3+ years of AEM / CQ platform experience in developing components, templates and widgets.
- Experience in OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries), JCR, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework and Packages.
- Previous experience as a WCM technical lead or as an AEM architect in delivering 2-3 complex Adobe Experience Management (AEM) projects. Should have exposure to UI development and familiar with the full stack development technologies (Java Script, Angular, Node.js).
- Excellent working knowledge of Android mobile app development using Java.
- Excellent working knowledge of hybrid mobile app development for Android and iOS platform (Cordova).
- Certifications will be a plus.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.