Disrupt the normal with us
4+ years of experience | Full-Time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Responsible for frontend development of highly dynamic web-based applications by following best practice coding standards, appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Participate in the software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process. This includes participating in the requirements gathering process.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Apply strong visual design and user experience skillset including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user centric design and experiences across web and mobile platforms and devices.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element.
- Experience shipping innovative and successful consumer products.
- Proficient skill level in the standard tools of the design trade, e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Azure, etc.
- Strong visual and typographic sense.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a bonus but not a must.
- Should be up to date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.