Disrupt the normal with us
0-4+ years of experience | Full time | PAN India
Role And Responsibilities
- To represent the Program and the organization at the hotel.
- Responsible for enrolments of walk in and other customers into the Membership.
- Collection of data from the hotels of potential Members and a possible reach out to them for enrolment.
- Engagement with Members walking into the hotels to build a relationship.
- Coordination with the hotel teams for reservation and other requests and responding back to the customers.
- Understanding TLC front end technology like Apps and Websites and training / supporting the hotel teams on outages on an ongoing basis.
- Understanding Program performances and always presenting that in an articulate manner to the hotel teams to build the value of the Program and the company with those stakeholders.
- Ensuring confidentiality of all company information is maintained at all times.
- Candidates between 21 and 35 years of age with a minimum graduation and one-year experience.
- Excellent social and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, smart, confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Luxury retail stores, hotels, aviation, banquets, travel sales experience with direct in person contact with the customers would be an added advantage.
- Willing to work on roasters including weekends.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.